40-42 Johnson Street
FREE workshop for small businesses who have a Facebook Page and want to optimise it with hands-on support from a Business Advisor.
Bring your laptop and mobile phone to work through Facebook for business in a relaxed, small class environment. Computers are also available at the CRC. Get and share tips on optimum Page set-up and ongoing engagement to maximise your reach and attract new clients and customers.
1. Facebook Overview – how it works and key stats
2. Page Set-up – checklist
3. Industry Specific Page Settings
4. Page Management – managing notifications, messages, comments, reviews and insights
5. Growing Your Page Likers/Followers
6. Posting – why, how and what your business should post.
7. Facebook Advertising – brief overview
** Registration via Eventbrite is essential to secure your place **